Contact: 07500242494 / 020 31295156 | Email:

Immigration Property Inspection Report Kent

If you need Immigration Property Inspection Report in Kent please call us on 07500242494 or send us an email: or fill up our contact form


Kent is our one of popular destination for accommodation certificate for immigration cases. Our frequent visited areas in Kent includes: 

  • Medway, Kent
  • Maidstone, Kent
  • Canterbury, Kent
  • Swale, Kent
  • Thanet, Kent
  • Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
  • Ashford, Kent
  • Sevenoaks, Kent
  • Tunbridge Wells, Kent
  • Dover, Kent
  • Folkestone and Hythe, Kent
  • Dartford, Kent
  • Gravesham, Kent

What is an immigration housing inspection report?

We are able to offer housing inspections for immigration purposes to those living in Kent area. The inspection will be carried out by a specialist Environmental Health Officer who will provide a report acceptable to immigration which you can include with your visa application.

When assessing the property must meet the following criteria:

  • Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
  • Free from category 1 under the Housing Act 2004 and associated guidance, Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
  • Meet the decent homes standard / it is in a reasonable state of repair

What needs to be provided for an immigration property inspection report?

We need following information to produce the report: 

  • Name, date of birth and passport number of visa applicant (the person seeking entry to the UK)
  • Name and date of birth of Sponsor and his/ her relation with visa applicant
  • Name and date of birth of any other people living in the property and their relation with sponsor

Property Inspection Report for Immigration Kent

  • Ashford, Kent‎
  • Broadstairs‎
  • Canterbury‎
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Cranbrook, Kent
  • Deal, Kent‎
  • Dover, Kent‎
  • Edenbridge, Kent‎
  • Faversham‎
  • Folkestone
  • Gillingham, Kent‎
  • Gravesend, Kent
  • Herne Bay, Kent‎
  • Lydd‎
  • Maidstone
  • Margate
  • Minster, Swale
  • Paddock Wood‎
  • Ramsgate
  • Rochester, Kent
  • Royal Tunbridge Wells
  • Sandwich, Kent
  • Sevenoaks‎
  • Sheerness‎
  • Sittingbourne‎
  • Snodland‎
  • Swanle
  • Tenterden‎
  • Tonbridge‎
  • West Malling
  • Westerham
  • Whitstable
Property Inspection Report for Immigration Kent
Property Inspection Report for Immigration Kent

Immigration Property Inspection Report is also known as -

  • Do you need a property inspection report
  • Property Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes UK
  • Property survey report for immigration
  • Home survey report for immigration
  • Accommodation report for spouse visa
  • Immigration property inspection report
  • Property valuation report for UK Visa
  • UK spouse visa accommodation requirements
  • Housing inspection report
  • Home survey report for immigration
  • Visa property inspection report
  • Home inspection report for spouse visa
  • UKVI Property Inspection Report
  • House survey report for visa